Usage and Applications:
Suitable for double twist of both bare copper and insulated conductor wires.
|Type||Rotating Speed (rpm)||Drive Motor (hp)||Take-Up Bobbin max. (mm)||Input Diameter Size (mm)||Final Strand Cross Section (sq. mm)||Laylength (mm)||Strand Direction|
- Main rotor and capstan wheel and take-up unit are driven by individual inverter motor drives.
- PLC control of speed synchronization and laying pitch pre-setting.
- Operating direction: Right or Left according to the Customer need.
- Take-up tension control: by powder clutch.
- Reel up/down: electrical
- Traversing unit: Rolling ring drive units. Winding pitch and width are continuously adjustable
- Safety locks at front door and cover
- Noise levels – max. 75 dB
- Machine stops when:
- In/out wire breaks
- Reach setting length
- Door open.
- Smooth start and stop controlled by inverter.
- Emergency stop by electromagnetic brake